Your credit card or debit card information is transferred to and processed by Stripe. We do not store your debit card or debit card information on any of our servers. We will retain your name and email address to provide you with a link to the report. After 10 days this information will be deleted from our servers.How we use your data
We will only use your data in a manner that is appropriate considering the basis on which that data was collected.
For example, we may use your personal information to:
When we share your data
- reply to enquiries you send to us via the support pages.
- Refund payments made if requested/appropriate.
- where you have specifically agreed to this, send you marketing communications by email relating to our work which we think may be of interest to you.
We will only pass your data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- you have provided your explicit consent for us to pass data to a named third party;
- we are using a third party purely for the purposes of processing data on our behalf and we have in place a data processing agreement with that third party that fulfils our legal obligations in relation to the use of third party data processors; or
- we are required by law to share your data.
Data processing will include passing a VRM (Vehicle registration number) to third parties such MOT, Servicing quotation, insurance quotations or selling your car.
In addition, we will only pass data to third parties outside of the EU where appropriate safeguards are in place as defined by Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation.How long we keep your data
We take the principles of data minimisation and removal seriously and have internal policies in place to ensure that we only ever ask for the minimum amount of data for the associated purpose and delete that data promptly once it is no longer required.
Where data is collected on the basis of consent, we will seek renewal of consent at least every three years.
Rights you have over your data You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following:
- Where data processing is based on consent, you may revoke this consent at any time and we will make it as easy as possible for you to do this (for example by putting ‘unsubscribe’ links at the bottom of all our marketing emails).
- You have the right to ask for rectification and/or deletion of your information.
- You have the right of access to your information.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you feel your rights have been infringed.
A full summary of your legal rights over your data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website here: If you would like to access the rights listed above, or any other legal rights you have over your data under current legislation, please get in touch with us. Please note that relying on some of these rights, such as the right to deleting your data, will make it impossible for us to continue to deliver some services to you. However, where possible we will always try to allow the maximum access to your rights while continuing to deliver as many services to you as possible.Multi Checks/My Account
If you are purchasing a multi check, your name, email address and vehicle registration details will be stored on our server. This will enable us to track the number of multi checks remaining on your account. On My Account, you will be shown a list of the vehicle reports purchased and a link to the report. No payment information is stored in this process.Contact
Users can communicate with the website owners using the contact form provided, but do so by their own choice. Any personal information provided in the form will be kept private and is securely stored until there is no need to keep the email, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998.